a 21st-century techno-pedagogy practitioners, my study and previous
working knowledge are highly relevant in digital education and faculty
development arena. Innovative ICT enabled educational project management with the networking of
external stakeholders and alliances with GO-NGO always encourage me.
I have more than 6 years experience in faculty training, curriculum
development, instructional design, eLearning and blended educational material
development arena. Now I am working as an Assistant Professor and, Associate
Coordinator- Instructional Quality Assurance Cell as well as eLearning
part, Northern University Bangladesh. Before that I have worked-
1. Adjunct Faculty and “Coordination Officer (eLearning)-
"Department of Education, ICTE Program in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur
Rahman Digital University, Bangladesh.
2. Learning Designer- Islamic
University of Technology (IUT, OIC).
3. Learning management system designer - Department
of Architecture, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
4. Consultant- and program associate in
Ministry of Public Administration Government, and access to information program
5. Consultant- LMS and Faculty Training, Jessore
University of Science and Technology (JUST).
6. Team Leader, MOPA Online Course A2i
7. Program Associate: A2i, UNDP
8. Master Trainer BRAC, ICT Teacher’s Training.